Sanibel Island Gulf view 1 Br condo rental at Sundial

Sanibel Island 1 Br

Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals

Home

all Florida rentals

all South Florida

more Sanibel Island rentals


- Magnificent Beach & Gulf View Condo at Low Affordable Rates -


MAGNIFICENT BEACH AND GULF VIEW - at Low Affordable Rates

Welcome to paradise on Sanibel Island B201, at the Sundial Resort, has been upgraded and we maintain the condo for your repeat visits. This condo is an A1 Club Suite, the largest one bedroom at the Sundial Resort.

This condo is the closest to the gulf front building, without the high rates.

Open the telescopic balcony doors to allow tropical breezes to enter, and listen to the surf to help lull you to sleep. Sip your favorite beverage and watch the happenings on the beach and Gulf of Mexico, while sitting on the balcony/lanai.

With this condo you can see the beach, as well as the Gulf of Mexico, that's how close you are without high gulf front prices.

B201 is approximately 40 feet to the pool and 60 feet to the beach. A very short walk when carrying your swimming gear.

The condo is furnished with tropical colors, full kitchen, very comfortable King mattress, seperate dining area, Leather seating group, and three overhead fans for your comfort.

The property is landscaped with palm trees and flowers. The pool has comfortable lounges, tables and umbrellas.

We do not charge a Booking fee, Cleaning fee, or Linen fees. We wish to keep our fees as low as possible. Call owner between 9:00 AM and 10:00 PM EST.

The condo is 970 square feet including the Lanai.

Our Mission is to provide you with a memorable and comfortable vacation.

Click for owner's web site!

Sanibel Island Gulf view 1 Bedroom condo rental at Sundial

AMENITIES

Type: Gulf View Condo

1 Bedroom...1 king, 2 rollaway bed, Rollaway have 8" mattresses
sleeps 4...one bath


Full Kitchen...dishes/cookware/utensils
dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker
washer/dryer, linens/towels/beach towels
air conditioning
satellite TV (2), CD, cassette, phone, Internet available
screened lanai, gas BBQ, covered parking

heated pool, jacuzzi in complex, exercise facilities, 8 tennis courts, shuffleboard, clubhouse, boat dock nearby

'Sorry, no smoking; no pets.'
 

RATES & INFO


From 01-28-17 to 04-14-17 High Season $1,750.00

From 04-15-17 to 04-29-17 Shoulder Season $ 1,450.00

From 04-30-17 to 12-15-17 Low Season $900.00

From 12-16-17 to 12-30-17 High Season $1,750.00

From 12-31-17 to 01-26-18 Shoulder Season $1,450.00

From 01-27-18 to 03-30-18 High Season $1,750.00

From 03-31-18 to 04-13-18 Shoulder Season $1,450.00

From 04-14-18 to 12-14-18 Low Season $900.00

From 12-15-18 to 12-28-18 High Season $1,750.00

From 12-29-18 to 02-01-19 Shoulder Season $1,500.00

Tax County 5%, State 6% Total for both 11% $200.00 refundable damage deposit or sign a damage waiver and give credit card information. The credit card information is shredded 60 days after you leave. We do not charge booking fees, linen fees,or cleaning fees. We try to keep our rates low. We rent Saturday to Saturday. Minimum 7 Nights. 53 ***** Reviews

For details, booking, contact:
Frank Lazovick MD
239-945-6772



Listed on GulfCoastRentals.com since: 02/04/2017
Listing ID: 8547