CASA JENNY VACATION RENTALS
TENANT VACATION RENTAL
AGREEMENT & INFORMATION SHEET
PLEASE SIGN AND RETURN
Note...The following is a copy of our contract ... when you book, we will create one just for you which you can access as a web page and print out.
TENANT PHONE NUMBERS:
2. PETS: Pets are not permitted under any circumstances. Any rental party found to have brought a pet or pets into either unit will face immediate expulsion from the premises.
3. SECURITY DEPOSIT: The security deposit is $300 and is due WITHIN 7 DAYS of making your reservation. FAILURE TO RECEIVE YOUR MONIES WITHIN THE 7 DAY PERIOD MAY RESULT IN CANCELLATION OF YOUR RESERVATION. Your security deposit is fully refundable within 14 days of termination of occupancy provided that real and personal property are in the same condition as when occupancy commenced and all terms of this agreement are met. Tenant is liable for all replacements and repairs that are outside what is considered normal wear and tear.
4a. PAYMENT SCHEDULE IF YOUR BOOKING IS LESS THAN 90 DAYS FROM TODAY:
DUE WITHIN SEVEN DAYS FROM BOOKING
5. CANCELLATION: Should you wish to cancel this reservation, notice of cancellation MUST BE IN WRITING AND RECEIVED MORE THAN 90 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE. We will refund the sums you have paid, less a $150 cancellation fee. If your notice of cancellation is RECEIVED LESS THAN 90 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE, you will forfeit all sums paid, except your security deposit, unless we are able to re-rent the property to someone else, at the same rate, for the same period. If the property is rented we will only charge the $150 cancellation fee.
6. CHECK IN: Check in time is between 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM. EARLY CHECK IN TIMES ARE ALLOWED ONLY WHEN THE PROPERTY IS CLEANED AND READY FOR OCCUPANCY AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS REQUIRED. We can mail you keys or you can get keys from our mnager, Kikito. Keys WILL NOT be issued with a balance owing or without a signed rental agreement in the owners, or owner's representatives, possession.
7. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 11:00 AM, THERE IS AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR LATE CHECK OUT AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS NEEDED. Please leave all keys on the dining table. A $50/ hour fee will be charged for each hour (or portion thereof) past the required check out time. A $10 per item fee will be charged for each lost key. Lost remote control will incur $50 fee.
8. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. Cleaning fee is $50.
9. TELEPHONES: YOU MUST USE A PHONE
CALLING CARD TO MAKE LONG DISTANCE TELEPHONE CALLS. If
your calling card requires you to first dial a 0, you
will have to use another alternative. You can NOT dial a
number starting with 0 from these phones. On the back of
your calling card there should be other options for
dialing; for example with AT&T you would dial 1-800 call
ATT. If you have a local long distance carrier like Pac
Bell, you will need to use the 800 number on the back of
the card. Telephones may be used to make as many local
calls as you wish.
11. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels (no beach towels), as well as a fully equipped kitchen. THERE WILL BE EXTRA CHARGES TO YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR REPLACING THESE ITEMS IF FOUND TO BE NECESSARY.
12. WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Plan on packing your personal toiletry items. Since we provide only a limited supply of toilet paper, paper towels, and other dispensable items to get you started on your first day of vacation, you should plan on making a trip to the grocery store to replenish these items as you need them.
13. TENANTS LIABILITY: Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear) by Tenant or Tenants guests, including, but not limited to, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, Tenant agrees to reimburse Casa Jenny LLC for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
14. SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Tenants and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: A.) Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated on the reservation confirmation. B.) Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age. C.) Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties. D.) Any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property.
15. HOLD HARMLESS: Casa Jenny LLC does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will Casa Jenny LLC accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
16. PATIOS & PORCHES: Tenant hereby acknowledges that property they have reserved includes porches and roof top patios and that these areas and their approaches can be slippery when wet, and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful. Further, regarding these areas, tenants ARE TO REMAIN WITHIN THE CONFINES OF SAFETY RAILINGS AT ALL TIMES. Tenants should observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the property. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of the porch & and patio areas.
17. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
18. PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD: (Sign here)________________________________ THIS SIGNATURE CONFIRMS AUTHORIZATION, FOR CASA JENNY LLC TO DEBIT CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT VISA # _______________________________ OR MasterCard #___________________________ OR AMEX # ______________________WITH AN EXPIRATION DATE OF________________, Security Code #______________FOR charges per agreed upon booking.
19. PAYMENT BY CHECK: If the Tenant pays by check rather than credit card, and the check is returned for NSF there will be a $50 service charge. Keys will not be issued until the check has successfully cleared the bank. Checks should be made payable to Dave Williams.
20. MAILING ADDRESS: This signed
agreement along with a check, if applicable, should be
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE RENTING A PRIVATE HOME. PLEASE TREAT IT WITH THE SAME RESPECT YOU WOULD LIKE SHOWN TO YOUR OWN HOME.
TENANT SIGNATURE____________________________ DATE ________________